Almonds have been a favorite health food for hundreds of years. They are often consumed internally to strengthen one’s health. It’s high in vitamin E content that guards the skin against UV damage and helps lighten the skin. You can use almonds for skin whitening by adding them to your face packs regularly. Their regular usage imparts a flawless glow to your skin. Using the face packs rich in almonds also helps fight aging and keeps wrinkles at bay.
In case you want to know how to use almonds for skin whitening, here are some ways to include them in the face pack.
Basic Almond Face Pack
It is a suitable almond face pack for all skin types to get smooth skin and a fair complexion. Since almonds are great for skin whitening, this face pack can also be used almost every day to fasten results. It is also quite easy to prepare.
- For preparing this facial pack, soak 3-5 almonds in milk overnight.
- Crush them with milk the next day to make a granular paste.
- Apply the prepared paste on your face for 20 minutes
- Wait till it gets dry on your face.
- Wash it with cold water.
Almond – Yogurt Face Pack
This pack can be used for oily skin and blemishes the acne scars from the face while providing a natural glow to your look. Both yogurt and almonds are great for skin whitening and nourishing.
- Take a few quantities of almonds and soak them in water at night.
- Crush them with some yogurt to make a paste.
- For crushing the almonds, you can grind them.
- Apply this pack evenly on your face and let it get dry.
- Rinse your face with plain water.
Almonds – Papaya Face Pack
This face pack is suitable for oily skin, cleaning open pores, and lightening the pigmented patches to welcome a bright look.
- To seek this pack, you would need a slice of papaya and mash it well.
- Take 4-5 almonds and soak them in water for the complete night to become soft.
- The next morning, crush the almonds with water into a paste and blend it with papaya pulp.
- Apply the pack equally on your face and keep it for twenty minutes.
- Wash your face with normal water
Oates- Almonds Face Pack
Almonds and Oates face pack will be slightly granular, so it can also work as a scrub for exfoliating dry skin from the face.
- For this pack, take the required quantity of oatmeal and almonds.
- Grind almonds into a fine powder
- Cook the oats in water to soften them and mix them well with the powdered almonds.
- Oatmeal is highly nutritious, so this pack is perfect for dry skin in healing the dryness on the face. You can also add some honey to it.
- Apply it on your face and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Pat your face dry after washing with cold water.
Almonds- Banana Face Pack
It is a quick facial pack with almonds for glowing skin to prepare before a party, and men can also use it. Banana goes good with dry skin, and it helps in getting a smooth glow instantly.
- Get the almonds soaked in water nightlong.
- Grind the almond the next morning to get a paste ready and add a few mashed banana pulps into it.
- Apply this face pack covering the whole face.
- After 15-20 minutes, wash with cold water.
Almonds – Lemon Juice Face Pack
Tan removal is the common factor in maintaining the beauty of our skin and body. We struggle for a better tan removal cream every day. Lemon is suitable for removing sun tan from our face and body. And when mix with almonds, it also helps in nurturing your skin more.
- Grind some almonds into a paste with milk or rose water.
- Mix a few drops of lemon juice in it.
- Apply that on the face and leave it for up to 20 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water.
Almond – Sandalwood Face Pack
This pack can be tried three times a week, even on sensitive skin. Sandalwood is well known for its skin-lightening properties. In order to get soft and fairer skin, this pack is beneficial.
- Grind overnight soaked almonds with milk and mix an equal amount of sandalwood powder into the paste.
- Apply this face pack and wait till it gets dry on the face
- Wash your face with tepid water
Almonds – Aloe Vera Face Pack
Aloe Vera is highly suitable for sensitive skin. It soothes the skin and reduces inflammation. Almonds are not only great for skin whitening but also helps prevent fine lines from the face. You can use this pack thrice a week to get excellent benefits.
- In the same way, grind the soaked almonds to make a paste and add a spoonful of aloe vera gel to it.
- Spread it on your face and let it rest for around 20 minutes.
- Wash your face off with tepid water thoroughly.
Almond – Orange Peel Face Pack
This almond face pack is good for skin scrubbing and getting smooth, radiant skin. It helps in boosting blood circulation and getting glowing skin. You can use this for tan removal and apply it daily.
- Grind the required number of almonds and mix them with the orange peel powder in equal quantities.
- You can also use some milk to get a thicker paste.
- Apply it evenly on the face and allow it to dry.
- Scrub the pack gently and wash off with normal water.
Almonds, Besan, And Turmeric Face Pack
This face pack contributes to providing a glowing face and lightening your skin complexion. It is also beneficial in fading the dark patches of pimple spots of the skin.
- You will need turmeric powder, gram flour or besan, and almond paste to make this pack.
- Take one teaspoonful of ground almond paste and add another teaspoonful of besan along with one-fourth teaspoonful of turmeric powder.
- Add some milk into the paste.
- Apply it on the face and keep it still dry.
- Use cold water to wash your face.
You may also like to read: Home Remedies For Dark Armpits: Tips & Causes
You must try these easy facial packs, where we have used almonds for skin whitening to get flawless nourishing skin. These packs can be prepared quickly and can be an excellent DIY routine in your busy schedule.